The brand kicked off the festive season with the launch of their new campaign focused on delivering the brand #WeTouchEveryIndiansFeet that featured their brand ambassador Hritik Roshan. Exciting on-ground photography and video were shot that highlighted the core message and beautifully conveyed the legacy of Paragon’s Indian roots, deeply defining its brand value of trust, quality, and craftsmanship.
Paragon planned to advertise the campaign through newspapers and had already bought ad space in some of the leading publications of India.
Through this campaign Paragon aimed to bring together diverse audiences and drive impetus to a fast-growing and strong community of Paragon users. It aimed to achieve maximum reach through online and offline marketing activities. The narrative was clear:
- Drive awareness about the new campaign and video
- Introduce and establish Paragon as a brand that “cares”
Aligned with its message of touching every Indian’s heart, through its high-quality and durable footwear, #WeTouchEveryIndiansFeet was planned to be launched via print ads, mainly newspaper jacket ads. However, the challenge was also to ensure the new video reaches the maximum audience and goes viral.
The task for Tenovia creative team was to ensure awareness and virality of the We Touch Every Indian video through print ads and social media.
A QR code-based contest named “Watch and Win” was undertaken where a user would get redirected to an exclusive Landing page on Paragon’s website where they could participate in the contest. The rules were simple:
- Scan the code given in the newspaper
- Watch the video on the landing page
- Answer a few questions about the video
- Share the video on social media
- Submit contact information
The contest witnessed wide participation from users across India.
- In less than 24 hours 7000 entries were recorded. Over a span of 20 days, the total registered participants were 53,201
- Watch and win landing page views were 592,273
- The video garnered nearly 1.5 crore views
- The video was viewed by 33MN unique users and 70MN impressions