Retargeting ad campaigns are a form of advertising that allows targeting users as per their past online behavior. However, on Amazon, the only way is through display marketing.
Tenovia helped Paragon Footwear in successfully launching the retargeting ad campaign and engaged with online users with relevant offers that helped generate higher ROI and conversion rates.
Paragon Footwear, the largest footwear retailer in India, was struggling with the repeat rate. They were unable to target customers who have shopped more than once & make them stay engaged with the brand.
Retargeting is mainly dependent on customers’ prior interaction. Tenovia’s campaign team did an in-depth analysis of vital statistics such as search keywords, product views, conversion rates, wish lists, cart abandonment rate, and past ad campaign performance.
We arrived at the below key aspects:
- Creatives: Designed multiple creatives for different products to garner more attention
- Strategic Pricing: The price points were customized, and heavy discounts were called out to attract eyeballs.
- Content: Highlighted the offer communication on headlines emphasizing pricing and product features
- Keywords: Offer specific KW were used, which ensured higher eyeballs
- 5% additional sales contribution from Retargeting campaigns
- 17% increase in ROI after initiating Retargeting campaigns
- 30% increase in CTR observed when compared to the aggregate CTR