Amazon is the most sought-after marketplace for online sales with scores of brands competing against each other to capture their target market. Listing product offerings on Amazon and expecting them to be sold like hotcakes is far from reality as a result of increased competition from your competitors. What you need is a competitive advantage that increases the visibility of your brand and products. This can easily be done by leveraging Amazon’s free and unlimited discoverability tool known as the A+ content feature.
A+ Content: What is it?
Amazon A+ content or enhanced brand content design is a highly beneficial tool that lets Amazon’s first-party vendors and sellers have a competitive edge over others. The free and unlimited platform boosts your visibility, discoverability, conversion rates and ultimately, sales. It is like a landing page where you can effectively showcase your products in an enhanced and creative way that appeals to & addresses the needs of potential customers. Amazon’s A+ content service lets you display enhanced product information, vivid imagery, eye-catching videos, the brand’s logo, colours and voice, product comparison charts and informative FAQs that result in brand awareness and informed buying decisions of the customers.
Who is eligible to use the A+ Content feature?
Amazon’s sales-boosting A+ content feature is available only to third-party sellers who have been registered and approved as brand owners under the Amazon brand registry program and to new companies that have already been registered under selling initiatives like Amazon Launchpad.
How to make your A+ Content conversion-ready
- Display the unique selling points of the product offerings through the use of text and corresponding images to attract customers. Images and more so, videos enable increased understandability in online users.
- Provide detailed information regarding the products to help potential customers make purchase decisions faster and prevent them from moving on to other brands that they think can fulfil their exact requirements.
- Identify high ranking keywords through analytics and incorporate them in your A+ content and images. Remember you are competing with several other sellers, so ensure your Amazon copy is informative and helps in boosting sales.
- Design your content in a format or style that is simple and easily comprehensible. Complex product offerings and aspects can be broken down into digestible images, videos and copies.
- For effective A+ content, incorporate value-added content that directly addresses the requirements of customers. Such data about customer requirements are frequently available in the reviews and comments section.
Key Benefits Of The Amazon A+ Content
With Amazon A+ content, businesses can accelerate sales up to 10%. The implementation of additional images, videos, product descriptions and how-to-use-instructions to the product listings results in:
- Improved Conversion Rates: Apart from the product listing content, the inclusion of additional elements like videos, images, sales copies, value-added content, stories, brand voice, logo and colours arrests the attention of potential customers and helps them gain a deeper understanding of the products. It also addresses their needs, creates credibility and social proof. All these are the factors based on which customers make informed purchasing decisions and ultimately, buy the product.
- Decreased Product Returns: When customers have made informed purchase decisions depending on the detailed information provided in the A+ content regarding the product, they are more likely to remain satisfied with their purchases and less likely to return them afterwards.
- Excellent Reviews: Based on the enhanced product information and subsequent product satisfaction, it leads to an enriched buyer experience, making customers write good reviews about the purchased products.
- Decreased Advertising Expenses And Increased Rate Of Return: As a consequence of the overall appealing nature of the A+ content, customers are more likely to make instant purchases, thereby reducing the need for extra advertising and ultimately, increasing the return on investment.