As an E-commerce site owner, do you often feel limited by your current platform? Does your site experience sudden downtimes? Do you feel your site performance is suffering? Do you see a traffic surge that you cannot manage? If the answer to these questions is yes, then it is a sign that your business is ready to shift to a high-end solution, like Magento Enterprise. Also called Magento Commerce, this is the most sought-after solution for modern E-commerce businesses, and can provide you with not just a temporary solution but a long-term strategy for business growth.
Here are the tell-tale signs that will direct you towards Magento Enterprise:
- Your site database is too slow, causing broken pages, or site crash, affecting your business reputation.
- You are a) in the B2B market or b) want to move to B2B.
- The increase in your site traffic is affecting its speed, making you look for better scalability.
- You have hit a plateau with your current market and looking to explore new segments.
- Your On-page SEO is not as effective as you expect it to be.
- You are in desperate need of a powerful backend support that takes care of operational and technical issues round-the-clock.
- The content management of your site is causing you stress.
- Your site search has not been updated in a while, making your search engine marketing efforts futile, and hence, desperately needs to be upgraded.
- You need an efficient communication system which controls the delivery and formats of messaging on behalf of your store, and you do not want to outsource a third-party solution for the same.
Any, few, or all of these above scenarios are clear indications that it is time for you to migrate to Magento Enterprise. The platform’s advanced capabilities provide you with a smarter, better, and more efficient way to operate and manage your Ecommerce store.
Whether you are migrating from Magento Community to the Enterprise version, or even trying Magento for the first time, you might want to seek the support of a Magento development company, for a smooth transition and keep your business up and running!